Handicap fees are $30 and are good for the calendar year. Handicaps are through the Carolina’s Golf Association and use the GHIN system.
If you would like to post your scores online please follow these instructions to setup your online account. (You must have a current paid handicap)
- Retrieve your 6 digit GHIN number at Wil-Mar Golf Club
- Visit www.carolinasgolf.org and register as a new user. During this process you will enter your 6 digit GHIN number and fill out the basic information (name, address, email, etc) You will also create a user name and password that you will use to log back into the CGA website to post your scores and view your handicap information.
- Once you have finished the registration process you will be sent a verification email to the email address you provided in the registration.
- Inside of this email will be a link to verify the registration process and create your online account.
- Once this is completed visit the www.carolinasgolf.org and enter your user name and password to log in to your account. This is where you can begin to enter scores.
SMART PHONE USERS
GHIN also offers users the ability to post scores using their smart phone. You can download the GHIN app via the Apple app store for your iPhone or the Google Play store for your android phone. Once the app is downloaded you will need your 6 digit GHIN number and your last name to access your handicap information and post scores.